Sandra HappyGirl

Midnight Sins - Lora Leigh I like the idea behind this book, but man, the story is bewildering. I had to go back and re-read some sections and finally realized it wasn't me, it was the book! There are details in the flashbacks and current time frame which change....just like ::snap:: This was my first Lora Leigh book and not a great introduction.

The backstory is a confusing, the timeline confusing.. and plain WRONG - it doesn't add up or the age of the character changes all of a sudden.. Characters popping up out of nowhere...

At least the sex scenes were good.

I was icked that Rafe had a prior sexual relationship with Cami's sister....aaaannnnd Rafe was the best friend of Cami's sister deceased husband ... both were things I could do without, but yeah, the fact Rafe had a sexual relationship with Cami's sister ::shudder:: I am typically an anything goes kinda gal but I couldn't go there, even in context of the story

I will read the rest of the series, I can't leave a series unread, I need to know whodunnit, but fortunately my library has #1 and #2, I couldn't see myself buying them.

I am currently reading Deadly Sins (The Callahan's, #2), actually just started today, so fingers crossed it's is better...

The Marriage Committee (The Texas Brides, Book Ii)
Catherine Snodgrass
His Brother's Wife
Lily Graison
Freeing
E.K. Blair
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley