Sandra HappyGirl

Undeclared (Woodlands, #1) - Jen Frederick 4.5 stars!

August 6, 2013 - I am pretty intrigued with the plot of this story, and one of my kind friends on our Amazon discussion group loaned [b:Undeclared|17612258|Undeclared (Woodlands, #1)|Jen Frederick|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1364217528s/17612258.jpg|24574446] out to me. It did go on sale for a bit there but I procrastinated and missed it Story of my life ... I hope to start in the next day so .

August 10, 2013 - I was able to borrow this from a friend. I really, really liked this book! I typically like my characters to be older, closer to my age and find it somewhat hard to relate to characters in their late teens/early 20's, but this was good enough that I got caught up in the story and the characters and was able to forget about my hangups about character age. Noah was an amazing hero and such a good guy, he made reading this book worthwhile.

I am really looking forward to Book #2 in the series [b:Unspoken|17876866|Unspoken (Woodlands, #2)|Jen Frederick|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1373913632s/17876866.jpg|25032458].

The Marriage Committee (The Texas Brides, Book Ii)
Catherine Snodgrass
His Brother's Wife
Lily Graison
Freeing
E.K. Blair
The Wicked Deeds of Daniel Mackenzie (Mackenzies Series)
Jennifer Ashley